- GTPv1 Intefaces: Gn, Gp;
- GTPv2 Interfaces: S11, S5;
- GTPv1/GTPv2 Roaming Handover(HO)/Interworking;
- Dynamic Polcy Enforcement;
- IMS application server interaction;
- Online Charging;
- Offline Charging.
With the SGSN node emulation option, dsTest emulates a SGSN supporting Iu/ Gb, Gn and Gi (combined SGSN/GGSN emulation) interfaces. The emulator can be used for testing 2G/3G RANs, Firewalls and other devices that communicate over the Gi interface in the case of combined SGSN/GGSN emulation.
Similarly, as a SGW emulator, dsTest supports testing of S11, S5, and SGi interfaces for testing 4G/5G RANs, and you can test interworking between 3GPP 3G and the EPC, as specified in 3GPP TS 23.401.
The Gateway Emulator can be used to test GTPv1/GTPv2 Handover scenarios, supporting combinations of SGSN, SGW, GGSN, and PGW simulation.
As a Policy Enforcement Gateway (PEG), the Gateway Emulator leverages current dsTest emulator/simulator technology to provide:
- Extension of real-time, dynamic policy enforcement to the device;
- Central policy enforcement point for testing various scenarios;
- Testing network congestion with Wi-Fi offload use cases based on preferential network access, subscriber tier or type, device, application, quota, or network conditions;
- Testing of QoS;
- Testing seamless service experience across all access networks.