dsAnalyzer is a comprehensive traffic analysis and test case generation software solution. It accepts inputs from multiple message trace files and correlates the packets based upon configurable filters. dsAnalyzer supports both stateful and stateless protocols.
It is accompanied by a graphic user interface (GUI) that allows easy configuration and control of the tool.
Existing network taps and probes can be used to generate message trace files that can be fed into dsAnalyzer for detailed filtering and examination of the messages, providing a mechanism to isolate and interpret real or perceived network traffic errors. The information gained from this type of analysis can be crucial for verifying complex network services such as VoLTE, Resource Allocation, or Usage Monitoring and Reporting. Network performance and routing anomalies such as traffic bottlenecks and capacity issues can be addressed.
- Traffic correlation across supported interface applications: Cx, Gx, Rx, S6, GTPv1-C, GTPv2-C, HTML, MAP (under development);
- Correlation of messages by specified filters:
- UE MAC Address;
- Private Identity;
- Public Identity;
- Port number.
- Live message capture/streaming analysis;
- Operational Measurement (OM) files created by the message analysis;
- Configured and controlled via GUI.
dsTest Test Case Generation from Message Traces
Using other dsTest features such as the Diameter Dictionary, dsAnalyzer can create dsTest test case configuration files that can be used to produce the original message flow.
- Standard and next generation pcap (pcapng) files support;
- Merging of multiple pcap files;
- Annotations provided for pcapng files;
- SQL OM files from merged pcap files;
- Traffic correlation across supported applications;
- Multiple output pcap or pcapng files based upon specific filters;
- dsTest test configuration file generation;
- GUI control & configuration;
- GUI OM Charting and playback;
- Optionally converts OM file to csv format for spreadsheet analysis and graphing;
- Dictionary and AVP/IE analysis and validation.