dsAnalyzer is a comprehensive Diameter and GTP traffic analysis solution. It accepts inputs from multiple message trace files and correlates the packets based upon configurable filters. It is accompanied by a graphic user interface (GUI) that allows easy configuration and control of the tool. dsAnalyzer supports both stateful and stateless protocols.
dsAnalyzer is a software solution. Existing network taps and probes can be used to generate message trace files that can be fed into dsAnalyzer for detailed filtering and examination of the messages, providing a mechanism to isolate and interpret real or perceived network traffic errors. The information gained from this type of analysis can be crucial for verifying complex network services such as VoLTE, Resource Allocation, or Usage Monitoring and Reporting. Network performance and routing anomalies such as traffic bottlenecks and capacity issues can be addressed.
Diameter and GTP-C traffic analysis
- Traffic correlation across supported interface applications: Cx, Gx, Rx, S6, GTPv1-C, GTPv2-C, MAP (under development);
- Correlation of messages by specified filters:
- UE MAC Address;
- Private Identity;
- Public Identity;
- Port number.
- Live message capture/streaming analysis;
- Operational Measurement (OM) files created by the message analysis;
- Configured and controlled via GUI.
- Standard and next generation pcap (pcapng) files support;
- Merging of multiple pcap files;
- Annotations provided for pcapng files;
- SQL OM files from merged pcap files;
- Traffic correlation across supported applications;
- Multiple output pcap or pcapng files based upon specific filters;
- GUI control & configuration;
- GUI OM Charting and playback;
- Optionally converts OM file to csv format for spreadsheet analysis and graphing;
- Dictionary and AVP/IE analysis and validation.