dsTest is targeted for network equipment manufacturers and service providers to enable reduced time to market of new services while ensuring the network quality and performance requirements are not compromised. It allows you to validate the network performance and capacity in a realistic network environment with a mix of subscriber profiles, replicating a deployed configuration.
Designed explicitly to facilitate the cost-effective testing of high performance protocols and applications, dsTest is focused on core network service interfaces to support your network evolution testing. A suite of common components expedites the development cycle, allowing us to provide testing capabilities in a time frame that can assist both vendors and carriers during the development and deployment of the evolved core network. dsTest provides a base from which new protocols and applications can be quickly developed to support new standards or custom protocols and applications.
- Measure call performance and capacity
- Verify new mobility features and standards before deployment
- Identify performance ceilings and bottlenecks
- Validate system scalability with easily scalable subscriber loads
- Plan capacity
- Interactive control and monitoring for real-time test configuration, event triggering, and measurement sampling
- Unattended test modes for users creating real-world scenarios with heavy load and long-duration stability tests
Network interface applications (client simulators or service node emulators) are individually licensed, allowing you to purchase only the interface functionality that your test plans require. Applications focus on true emulation rather than scripted commands and responses. Support node emulators implement interaction between active interfaces where applicable when more than one interface is licensed.