McKinney, TX (July 11, 2012) –Developing Solutions, Inc. announced that the final release of dsTest® v2.2 software is now available. This release marks the end of the v2.2 development phase and the beginning of v2.3 development. dsTest v2.2 is available to all current customers with active support agreements. Developing Solutions® also announced the final release of dsClient™ GUI v1.2, available for Linux and Windows platforms.
dsTest v2.2 and dsClient GUI v1.2 are available for downloading from the Developing Solutions secure support website.
Release v2.2 brought many new applications and feature enhancements to the dsTest platform:
- Sy Interface – located between the Policy and Charging Rules Function (PCRF) and the Online Charging System (OCS).
- Sd Interface – located between the Policy and Charging Rules Function (PCRF) and the Traffic Detection Function (TDF).
- Gx Interface -enhanced to support the usage monitoring events.
- Support for storing CDR Records – CDRs are collected in a SQLite database and validated against templates defined in the subscriber configurations. Options exist to collect all CDRs or only those that fail validation.
- dsClient GUI graphical mapping of Operational Measurements.
- SmartEvents™ state display – ability to query the current status of a SmartEvents state machine.
- SCCP MSS – ability to configure the maximum segment size (in bytes) of an SCCP UDT(UDTS) message before segmentation or LUDT messages are utilized.
- Subscriber status/state display – ability to query all the potentially available states/status of a subscriber.
dsTest focuses on the Subscriber Management, PCC, and SMS interfaces in the mobile packet core network. Our Client Simulator applications can validate the stability and performance of network elements, and our Server Emulators can be passive or active participants in the lab, thus enabling lab network administrators to quickly and easily configure subscriber and policy settings. dsTest scales to support millions of subscribers and hundreds of thousands of transactions per second from a single server.
About Developing Solutions, Inc.
Developing Solutions is a test equipment software development firm founded in 2002 with extensive experience in the Telecom and Datacom industries, including both NEM and test equipment manufacturers. Developing Solutions is located in the DFW Metroplex.