McKinney, TX (January 12, 2011) – Developing Solutions, Inc. announced that the final release of dsTest® v1.2 software is now available. This release marks the end of the v1.2 development phase and the beginning of v1.3 development. v1.2 is available to all current customers with active support agreements. The features added to dsTest with this release include:
New Licensable Interfaces
- S13’ -supports both server emulation and load generation capabilities for the Diameter application S13’ interface between a SGSN and the EIR.
- S6d – supports both server emulation and load generation capabilities for the Diameter application S6d interface between a SGSN and the HSS.
- D’ – supports both server emulation and load generation capabilities to test the D’ interfaces between a WLAN AAA and the HLR.
- Gy/Ro – server emulation and load generator applications for the 4G online charging interfaces between the Online Charging System (OCS) and the PGW (Gy) and between the OCS and a CSCF (Ro).
- Significant performance enhancements
- Number of Nodes increased to 1000 per server
- Number of Connections increased to 1000 per server
- Number of Subscription Profiles increased to 512
- Local Subscriber Profile Repository (SPR) allows sharing of a subscriber data base between nodes without duplication within the test configuration
- TCP message buffer size expanded to handle jumbo frames (64kB) to facilitate TCP streaming
- Fixed authentication vectors for performance testing
- Global synchronization of the time stamp for all OMs
- OM File format with time stamps to facilitate calculation of event rates
- OM to record Socket Overflows
- Wild card query of OMs
- dsClient command history using up and down arrow keys
As always, Developing Solutions is driven by our customers’ requirements and many of the additions in the v1.2 release were a direct result of customer requests. If you are a current customer and would like to upgrade to this latest v1.2.3 release please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.