McKinney, TX (March 27, 2018) – One main emphasis in dsTest 5.0 is providing the features and functions required for implementation of the 5G Next Generation Core (NGC/5GC), as defined in TS 23.501 and supporting 3GPP specifications.
In addition to the current features in dsTest, support for the following are planned or have been added and are available now:
- 5G Core Non-Standalone (NSA) option
- Infrastructure to quickly implement ReSTful interfaces and functions defined in the 5G Core service based architecture
- Infrastructure to quickly implementation of interfaces and functions defined in the 5G Core reference-based architecture
- Control and User Plane Separation (CUPS)
In addition to this emphasis on 5G, Developing Solutions is continually updating the current dsTest infrastructure that already provides comprehensive performance and functional testing of 2G/3G/LTE/4G networks, including CIoT/NB-IoT:
- Automated testing support
- GTP Interfaces for Trusted and Untrusted WLAN interconnection: S2a/S2b
- SWu (IKEv2) Interface
- Short Message Peer-to-Peer (SMPP)
- LDAP and SOAP dsTest SmartFlow message templates
- ReST HTTP message templates
- Smart Modification of content in LDAP and SOAP SmartFlows
- RoHC V1 and V2
- Diameter SmartFlow hierarchical message template definition, with import from base and user-defined protocol dictionaries
- User-defined message and AVP Protocol Dictionary support
- Per-subscriber Event Log that includes message content information
- Multi-Event handler support for SmartEvents
- Server Notifications with timestamps
- SmartAVP Replace and Add/Replace
- Custom Operational Measurements (OMs)
- Many other implemented and planned enhancements, including those requested by customers
A complete list and description of dsTest features can be found on our website.
Please contact Developing Solutions if you have any questions about these features, or would like to have us consider additional features you need to accomplish your testing requirements.
General Testing References
- Diameter Result Codes
- Diameter Dictionary
- RADIUS Dictionary
- S1 Dictionary
- SIP Response Codes
- GTPv1 Dictionary
- GTPv2 Dictionary
- GTP Cause Values
- MAP Dictionary
- M3 Dictionary
- Specification Map
- Use Cases
About Developing Solutions, Inc.
Developing Solutions is a test equipment software development firm founded in 2002 with extensive experience in the Telecom and Datacom industries, including both NEM and test equipment manufacturers. Developing Solutions helps carriers and equipment manufacturers avoid costly downtime by easily scaling an environment to simulate hundreds of millions of subscribers to test capacity, compliance, scalability and redundancy. The company is located in the DFW Metroplex.