McKinney, TX (December 11, 2012) –Developing Solutions, Inc. announces that dsTest v2.5 is now available. dsTest v2.5 is available to all current customers with active support agreements. Developing Solutions also announces the availability of dsClient™ GUI v2.5, available for Linux and Windows platforms.
dsTest v2.5 and dsClient GUI v2.5 are available for downloading from the Developing Solutions secure support website.
Some of the licensable features planned for dsTest v2.5 development cycle include:
- Packet Capture;
- SWa and SWm Interface Applications;
- SLs, SLg, and SLh Interface Applications.
dsClient GUI v2.5 planned features include:
- Import/Export Enhancements – Import from dsTest, Export/Import dsClient library bundles;
- Embedded Help – Pop-up help for all structures and parameters;
- Graph Enhancements – Save chart configurations, Customize chart size and colors.
This event also marks the completion of the dsTest v2.3 and dsClient GUI v1.3 development phase.
Release v2.3 brought many new applications and feature enhancements to the dsTest platform:
- 300K TPS – dsTest can now deliver 300K stateful protocol transactions per second and scale to more than 100 million subscribers from a single 1RU server;
- Floating Licensing – Developing Solutions now offers a new licensing model which allows its customers to share a license across multiple groups within an organization, across multiple test servers, and thus share dsTest testing resources and applications.
- Sy Interface – 3GPP Compliant
- Sd Interface – located between the Policy and Charging Rules Function (PCRF) and the Traffic Detection Function (TDF).
- Gx Interface – Sd functions are also available on the Gx interface when the TDF is contained within the PCEF.
- S6b/STa/Pi* Interface -now supported in the High Rate Data (eHRPD) network, between the HRPD Serving Gateway (HSGW) and the 3GPP2 AAA proxy.
- Camel – GSN GPRS dialogs and CAMEL interworking in UMTS networks can be tested using our GSM Service Control Function (gsmSCF).
- Many applications compliant with 3GPP Release 10;
- Charging/Storage Validation – Supports storage and validation of CDR records.
dsClient GUI v1.3.0 Enhancements include:
- SmartFlow™/SmartEvents™ state machine visual drag-n-drop wizard, including conditional looping event handlers and SmartAVP configuration;
- Import of dsTest existing configuration files;
- Management of instances, allowing operations such as copy, move, and insert.
dsTest generates signaling traffic into the core network based on simulating UE activity from an emulated node. Multiple emulated nodes can be coordinated to simulate the UE traffic for complex interaction such as VoLTE. Unlike some test tools, dsTest provides stateful, standards-based applications that react appropriately to both expected and unexpected events without the need for scripting. We have simplified the process of performance testing your signaling core. Where dsTest surpasses all other tools is in its capacity, its performance, and the ease with which you can customize the scenarios and messages to achieve your testing goals. dsTest provides unmatched capacity and performance with more than 300,000 stateful protocol transactions per second and scale to more than 100 million subscribers on a single server.
About Developing Solutions, Inc.
Developing Solutions focuses on providing test solutions for core network interfaces in Policy & Charging Control (PCC), Subscriber Management, Authentication Accounting & Authorization (AAA), and Diameter Routing Agents (DRA). Developing Solutions was founded in 2002, and has extensive experience in the Telecom and Datacom industries, including both NEM and test equipment manufacturers. The company is located in the DFW Metroplex.