McKinney, TX (May 26, 2014) – Developing Solutions has added a Gateway Emulator to its growing list of Test Solutions for their dsTest suite of 3G/4G/LTE testing solutions. The Gateway Emulator provides a flexible way to provide various configurations on a single COTS platform, depending upon your testing needs:
- SSGN/GGSN – test GTPV1 interfaces Gn, Gi;
- SGSN combined with a GGSN and/or EPC elements such as a SGW;
- SGW/PGW – test SGI and GTPv2 interfaces S11 (GTPv2-C), S5, S1-U (GTP-U);
- PGW Emulator – test the Gn interface to external SGSNs;
- PGW Emulator – test the Gi interface to Application Functions (AF) in the Internet;
- SGSN/DHCP server combination to test the Gn interface to the GGSN;
- Gateway combinations test Policy and Charging Control interfaces such as Gx, Rx, Ro, and Rf for VoLTE testing, PCC/QoS testing, IMS testing, and general EPC Diameter Routing testing.
A single platform allows you to maximize testing flexibility, simplifying your testing architecture, and test interworking between 3GPP 3G and the EPC, as specified in 3GPP TS 23.401.
Other dsTest Resources and Features
- dsTest Products
- Diameter Dictionary
- Diameter Result Code Reference
- Specification Map/Reference
- dsClient GUI
dsTest originates, receives, and processes signaling traffic into and from the core network. Multiple emulated nodes can be coordinated to simulate the UE traffic for complex signaling interactions such as VoLTE. Unlike some test tools, dsTest provides stateful, standards-based applications that react appropriately to both expected and unexpected events without the need for scripting, simplifying the process of performance testing the signaling core. dsTest surpasses all other tools with its capacity, its performance, and the ease with which you can customize the scenarios and messages to achieve your testing goals.
To learn more about Developing Solutions core network emulation and test solutions, refer to our product page or contact Developing Solutions, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 233-8350.
About Developing Solutions
Developing Solutions is a test equipment software development firm founded in 2002 with extensive experience in the Telecom and Datacom industries, including both NEM and test equipment manufacturers. Developing Solutions is located in the DFW Metroplex.