- Manage end to end recruitment cycle (attract, source, select and offer management) and drive a proactive fulfilment of business requirements through developing an extensive network/talent pool in the market. To maintain a healthy pipeline of talents
- Efficiently use different recruitment tactics such as careers website, social media, job boards, headhunting and LinkedIn to attract talent
- Plan and develop Talent Pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the Hiring Plan
- Bring in new ideas on team structure, recruitment strategy and talent retention plans
- Advocate for regional needs and advise the global HR team on local HR policies, practices, and legal implications.
- Deliver day to day HR Operations tasks
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field with minimum of 3 years of experience as a HR/recruiter
- Self-managed – should be able to collaborate and drive towards outcome with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of Labour Law
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to communicate with others in a matrix organization; Fluency in English
- Experience in a multinational or global organization (preferred)
Have questions? Want to find out if this vacancy is for you? or what kind of company we are?
Reach out to us at email@example.com.