dsTest S1 Dictionary
Developing Solutions provides a S1 Dictionary that enables valuable S1 research. It is a comprehensive reference to aid the configuration of S1 test scenarios. With the Dictionary, a test designer can:
Determine information regarding each message:
- Name and Message Code;
- A short description of how the message is used;
- Applicable Technical Specifications;
- A list of all mandatory/optional IEs allowed in the message.
Determine which IEs are allowed within a specific message:
- A list of applicable IEs names with a brief description of the IE;
- Link to applicable technical specifications;
- Mandatory or optional status of the IEs within the message;
- The dsTest schema element that provides for the inclusion of the IEs in the specified message.
Developing Solutions’ SmartIE feature allows IEs to be inserted, deleted, or replaced in S1 messages in real-time. With SmartIE, you have complete control over the addition, removal, and modification of the IEs in messages, with the ability to position the modified IE in the message as desired.
All Protocol References