About the NGAP Dictionary
NGAP Reference for Everyone
Developing Solutions provides an NGAP Dictionary that enables valuable NGAP research. It is a comprehensive reference to aid the configuration of NGAP test scenarios. With the Dictionary, a test designer can:
Determine which messages are associated with a procedure:
- Initiating message;
- Successful response;
- Unsuccessful response.
Determine information regarding each message:
- Name and Message Code;
- A short description of how the message is used;
- Applicable Technical Specifications;
- A list of all mandatory/optional IEs allowed in the message.
Determine which IEs are allowed within a specific message:
- A list of applicable IEs names with a brief description of the IE;
- Link to applicable technical specifications;
- Mandatory or optional status of the IEs within the message;
- The dsTest schema element that provides for the inclusion of the IEs in the specified message.
All Protocol References